Leigh L. Klotz, Jr
Experienced large-scale end-to-end system architect with individual contributor experience in AI/ML (Python Scikit-Learn, Spark Scala, Gofai), Production Engineering/DevOps (AWS, K8S, Multi-Cloud, Colo), and big data technologies (Splunk, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, Zookeeper, Java, Python, JSON, XML) in startups, consumer web, and enterprise.
- Yahoo/Oath/Verizon Media: Architect for Yahoo Mail Production Engineering; founder of PE-Con (2018); track lead for Tech Pulse engineering conference (2017,2018)
- Quixey (mobile app search startup, Alibaba): AWS, Large-Scale Distributed Systems, Web Crawling, Elasticsearch, Kafka, etc.
- MIT EECS graduate (6.3)
- Studied Japanese at Harvard
- Research Staff at MIT AI Lab / Laboratory for Computer Science
- Research Staff at UC Berkeley
- Xerox PARC, Fuji Xerox, Xerox
- W3C Committee Chair of XForms, leading to HTML5
- Author of book on RF/Electronics/Firmware/IoT engineering projects